This recipe is courtesy of The Game Changers website. It is a protein-rich BBQ-glazed meatloaf that is quick and easy to make while being an inexpensive whole food option that will leave you asking for more. Here is the full recipe and please click here for more on the Game Changers website.
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 10 ounces firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely ground
- 1/2 cup cooked brown lentils
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce or ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Preheat ove to 375 degrees F
- Saute celery, onion and garlic on high heat in a skillet with a few drops of water for five minutes, until tender. Remove from heat and cool.
- Mash the tofu in a large bowl. Stir in the cooked mixture and remaining ingredients, and combine well.
- Spoon the mixture into a parchment-lined load pan. Top with layer of BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.