If you are looking for a heart healthy smoothie that is loaded with antioxidants, tastes great, and is easy to make… give this one a try. It’s also a great after dinner dessert!
|180 per serving||6.7 grams per serving||6.8 grams per serving|
This recipe makes two Servings, serving size is about 1.5 cups
- cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 2 cups packed, fresh spinach
- 1 cup fat-free milk (can use plant-based milk ie: almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Add all the ingredients into blender or Ninja
- Blend until the mixture is smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down mixture if needed.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.